This fun and creative 3hr event will have you leaving with a full loaf of Cold Process Soap (12 pieces) to keep for yourself or gift to someone else.
Join in on Kri:ei’tiviti’s Soap Making Workshop and you will learn;
* The method of making Cold Process Soap including all safety requirements;
* The Benefits of using all-natural oils, butters, colourants and essential oils;
* Soap Making terminology;
* Basic understanding of Soap Calc
* How to source Soap Making Supplies
* How to make your own loaf of Cold Process Soap.
All materials and ingredients are provided and pre-measured to ensure making the soap making is easy and fun!
Different all-natural colours and essential oils available for you to choose from.
Coffee, tea and cake are provided and you may just make a new friend or two.
You will take home with you:
* A 12 piece loaf of Cold Process Soap you have made yourself
* A workbook with the method we use to make Cold Process Soap, Basic Terminology and resources to source Soap Making supplies.
***ONLY 5 SEATS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT***
This workshop is suitable for 18yr + only.
We are located in Orelia, near Kwinana in Western Australia.