Enjoy the flexibility of our OPEN SHED days and come and create at a time that suits you!
Love everything beauty and skincare-related? Looking for unique things to do in Perth? Come and join Kareena Preston and learn how to DIY beauty products in our ‘Open Shed’ workshop days.
* You will learn how to make (and take home) a range of products at a time that suits you.
* Choose your arrival time! Shed opens at 9.30am and the last arrival time is 1.30pm so you have time to make and get to school pickup! (Allow 1 hour for making each product).
* Kareena will be on hand all day to guide you through your product making.
* Make as many products as you wish at just $10 per additional product.
* You are welcome to stay all day and enjoy the serenity of the Shed and our property.
Kareena will show you the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ and most importantly spend some time on the ‘how’ of all of these amazing products. There will be a variety of scents and flavours for you to choose from when making your products.
– Please park ON the property (not on the verge or road) and walk down the side of the driveway through the white gates. You will see the shed open in the backyard 🙂
– The Shed can accommodate 8 guests only.
– Vegan lip alternatives (candelilla) are available.
– Adults with different needs are very welcome! The Shed is wheelchair accessible. Please advise anything you need ie. support person present, under table leg room etc.
– We cater for all food allergies and have a variety of teas, coffees and milks available.
Products you can make include:
Whipped Body Butter
Kareena Preston is the workshop facilitator. Kareena has been a children’s and adults coach and teacher for over 25 years. She holds a current Working with Children’s Check and Police Clearance. She has also completed her AHA Hospitality & Hygiene COVID-19 Hygiene Course and has had her COVID vaccinations.