Are you a new mum wanting a natural product to wash bub? Here at Krieitiviti we custom make breastmilk soap made from your very own breastmilk.
A full years supply or more of breastmilk soap in 12 x 100g bars for bub. Great for co-showering too!
The benefits of using breastmilk on bub’s skin are numerous and well documented. Here are some of the properties of breastmilk and how they can help your baby.
- Palmitic acid (a saturated fatty acid) that acts as a moisturiser for baby’s skin.
- Oleaic acid which heals dry skin and prevents ageing.
- Vaccenic acid protects and nourishes the skin
- Linoleic acid lightens spots and minimises inflammation
- Lauric acid has anti-bacterial properties
- Immunoglobulin-A antibodies fights off bacteria and cures infections. Great for cuts, scratches, bites and burns. Also great for nappy rash.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Sodium Apricot Kernelate (Apricot Kernal Oil), Sodium Avocadate (Avocado Oil). No colour. No scent.
PLEASE NOTE: Once your order has been received, I will be in touch to arrange delivery/postage of your breastmilk to me. Production of breastmilk soap will be between 5-6 weeks from when I receive your breastmilk.