Now, more than ever, it is time to be washing your hands and washing them correctly.
We have been told by Health Organisations, Doctors and those in the know, that if we are to stem the transmission of COVID-19 and indeed, any virus, that we are to wash our hands, correctly and frequently.
But do you know how to wash your hands correctly?
Hand washing is only effective if you follow this simple process;
- Choose a soap that lathers easily. Hint: Store bought commercial soap will struggle in this department. See why here; https://krieitiviti.com.au/how-long-does-your-soap-last/
- Wet hands thoroughly with water.
- Lather hands with soap covering front, back, between fingers and under nails.
- Wash for at least 20 seconds or for the length of time it takes to sing two outstanding renditions of ‘Happy Birthday’🎂
- Wash hands frequently throughout the day especially after touching surfaces.
If you are after some moisturising soap that is not going to dry your hands, try our ever popular Lemon Poppyseed. This lady lathers like a Queen and will have your hands covered in soapy goodness in no time. Destroying those viruses and keeping you safe.
Want to know how a simple handmade soap can destroy a virus like COVID-19? Read more here: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/mar/12/science-soap-kills-coronavirus-alcohol-based-disinfectants
And speaking of safe, we offer home delivery and a special offer on bundles of 4 or more soaps. Send me a little message to get the low down on specials;
You can find our lathery Lemon Poppyseed right here https://krieitiviti.com.au/product/lemon-poppyseed-soap/
Stay safe everyone and keep on washing those hands correctly and frequently.
Best wishes from The Kri:ei’tiviti Crew.
NICNAS No NIC1001654
⬆️⬆️⬆️ This is the important bit that tells you I am registered as a Soap maker with the National Industrial Chemicals Notifications and Assessment Scheme. Please! Make sure your soap maker is legitimate.